22 June, 2012

AND WE'RE OFF...

The Wizard Of Rads called and said that they've worked overtime to get Anna's rocket seat ready and now we're getting ready to take off and nuke the site from orbit @ 1400 today.

It's good to be doing SOMETHING again. This sitting around on our hands stuff was getting old. So 6 weeks and 8000 miles from now, we should be at the finish line for the cancer. I figger the Yota and the Pony* are both gonna get new tires outta this adventure.

Somewhere in the mix is gonna be getting her foot fixed, Dr. This Little Piggy sez we should have a good idea how much is gonna survive in a coupla weeks. We have another appointment on Tuesday to see him.

(*Speaking of The Pony, I wanna say thanks to the folks @ Carmart for all their help in working with me on my payments during this time. I've been able to make my payments, but they've told me more than once to keep my money 'cause I have more important things to do with it right now. I don't wanna sound like a commercial, but if you need a good used ride, get it from them.)

Gotta go, more when we get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another update, John. We are so glad that things are finally moving with Anna's treatments. We pray that Dr. Piggy will say the foot is recovering well!! Have they pinpointed the cause of the clots yet? Give Anna a big hug from us, please. Our love to both of you!! Roy and Debbie Shanks

Anonymous said...

Hey Son: Was really glad to talk with Anna the other day. Did sound good. Glad the treatment have started and everything come out great on the foot. Give her a big hug and love both bunches MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Son how's it going?? Anna doing okay with the treatments?? Haven't heard in quite awhile and was wondering. Let us know when you can okay?? Love ya both bunches and bunches MOM