27 May, 2012

PROLOGUE

This blog is for Anna's friends and family to have a place to go for the latest news and updates.  I was doing updates via text message, but I could only get info out to 10 contacts at a time, and typing on a phone keyboard sucks.  This way I can get out to everyone at once and use a real keyboard to do it.  It also frees up my phone.

I will be sending the url to everyone on the contact list and posting it to her Facebook page, so everyone can catch up and stay updated and have one place to leave thoughts and questions.

So check back often.  There will be daily updates, and "breaking news" updates as things progress.

Oh, the title and header pic were inspired by the fact Anna will be getting radiation treatments.  The picture is of "Atomic Annie", the worlds first atomic cannon, firing a 15kt, 288mm atomic warhead in the "Grable" test series at the Nevada Proving Grounds.

No comments: